My friend Christina from Riding the Crazy Train: Diary of a Delirious Mom proves she truly is delirious by presenting me with this prize. Thanks. Mali doesn’t think I’m fabulous, but I’m stoked that someone does. My boys are also excited.
Maxwell did this when he found out.
And Simon did this.
Here’s the drill:
1. Post the rules.
2. Name five of your most fabulous moments, either in real life or in the blogosphere.
3. Name five things you love.
4. Name five things you hate.
5. Pass the ribbon on to five other bloggers. (Leave them a comment to notify them of their win.)
Five of my most Fabulous Moments:
- Breaking off my fictitious engagement to Andy Samberg because it was going nowhere.
- Putting Troy’s house up for sale in the 11th grade.
- Completing my unpublished memoir, Nice.
- Learning how to change my oil and grease the front end, only to forget how years later.
- Confessing my love for Brian AND finding out that the dryer door IS NOT the toilet seat…all in the same night.
Five things I hate:
- PEOPLE THAT TALK IN ALL CAPS. DID YOU HEAR ME? DID I SAY THAT LOUD ENOUGH?
- Prequels, sequels, and remakes. I’m talking to you Tim Burton! You’ve hurt me enough with Dark Shadows and Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. Stop. Now.
- My mother-in-law’s ringtone. No shoes, no shirt, no problem, for over five years, not funny. Brian seconds this. So does Mali.
- Funerals and weddings. They’re all the same. If you’ve been to one, you’ve been to them all.
Any drink that claims to be a martini, but is not. Appletinis, chocolate martinis, lemon drop martinis, vodka martinis. If there’s anything other than gin, vermouth, and olives, it is not a martini! Empty bottles. Bon Jovi. Matchbox cars. They’re malignant and metastasize all over the house.
Five things that I love.
- My readers.
Five Fabulous Blogs that I Deem Tag-Worthy
- Totally Rosalie. The best pet mommy, tv addict, pill popper, and antisocial bitch that I know
- Werdyab. One funny mommy.
- 12 hours til bedtime.
- MOMS are from MARS.
- The confessions of a sleep deprived mommy. A beautiful story.
“You should click this link if you enjoy my wife’s blog. Even if you don’t enjoy it, you should click it. A little charity never hurt anyone. Except that Kony documentarian. He went apesh*t but we shouldn’t blame it on charity. I think he just came into money and lost it.” ~Brian Cottrell-Thompson