- Genesis 1:3 – And God said, Let there be light: and there was light (and coffee).
Go to Wawa or risk the following…
1. Find coffee maker/machine/thingy.
allow adequate time for this step
do not underestimate its difficulty
2. Put the brown stuff into the paper hat.
may be white or brown in color
3. Add one scoop/tablespoon/teaspoon…or two…or is it three??? for every cup of water.
coffee grounds may appear similar to
ordinary dirt and potting soil
*if needed obtain assistance
4. Push the ON button and stand back.
may say POWER
5. Slowly observe molten hot liquid leaking from the top of the machine and mumble, “Oh, oh.”
6. Grab your favorite invention–the paper towel.